- 450 GSM Gold Weave (jacket)
- Uniqueë_brushedë_twill elements (10oz pants and collar)
- Superior EVA collar (wider, thicker, and more stitch rows compared to typical BJJ collar)
- Folded twill piping around side vents
- Woven taping around interior seams and edges
- Exterior embroideries in grayscale and black-on-black
- Interior label inspired by classic NYC subway signage
- Sublimated cityscape along interior shoulder panel
- Extended knee reinforcements using softë_Gold Weaveë_material!
- Round stretch drawstring
- Includes illustrated Gi carry bag
The newest Gold Weave drop by 93 Brand is now on RollMore! The highly anticipated Gotham Gi is built from soft 450 GSM Gold Weave with unique brushed twill pants and collar. This 10oz twill is the softest we've ever felt. Gold Weave is used again for the extended knee reinforcements, offering more comfortable padding along the full length of the shin and knees.
The interior jacket yoke is lined with a soft moisture-wicking panel, dressed in original cityscape artwork. The sizing label is not your average patch. . . this is a unique GOTHAM label inspired by the vintage NYC tiled subway signs. Exterior designs include fully embroidered logos and simple black/white patches. All designs are in grey, with the exception of the black-on-black bat embroideries on the left arm. The one splash of color (an homage to the old school 'utility belt') is found at the two center-most drawstring loops.
There is limited contrast stitching and subtle piping around the side vents, toning down the usual full-color vents/loops and the often fully contrast stitch patterns. 93 Brand uses their updated collar, which is thicker and wider (using additional rows of stitching to accommodate).
Includes a drawstring carry bag with sublimated graphics.